Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"Al tejado!" - "to the roof!"

Excellent new discovery this past week - rooftop tanning. Check! Our roof is virtually uninhabited. There are only clothes lines that the occasional family will use when doing inordinate amounts of laundry. So what does that mean for me? Uninterrupted tanning with no one around to stare. The park I have found is ruled out as a potential place to soak up the sun due the the creepy/disgusted stares you get from the old people sitting on the benches. The river is always packed with people and you have to watch out for broken glass. So the roof was the obvious choice and I have to say, it's my own personal paradise. Oh and did I mention that it's covered in highly reflective metal so that when I sit up to read I get the 365 degree tan? Yep, you have to love the roof!

No comments:

Post a Comment