Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Most...

The 5 things I miss the most:

My sisters and my dog - my best friends

My parents - they are the best <3

My team - IU Waterski & Wakeboard

Driving

My dad's fluffy pancakes that he still cuts for me even though I'm 20 and the real maple syrup that accompanies them.

The 5 things I have come to love the most: 

New friends

Seeing the world through traveling

The fun, new, and random adventures

The Spanish people- from the professional old lady bench-sitters in the park to the pesky teenagers on mopeds
The beauty that surrounds me here. Architecture, parks, and plazas- you cannot beat the views you see in Sevilla.
I thought I would be more homesick. But when I think about what I miss it isn't in a sad way. I find I am not homesick per se, it's more that I wish I could share this experience with everyone I know and love. I am having a great time here and wouldn't know when I could find the time to be sad. The time is flying by and I am trying to soak up every last second of this unbelievable experience. I am looking forward to seeing my parents in April (the best birthday present ever!). I get to meet Emma and Reuben in Paris in late May and then Hannah is coming with my Aunt Marj and Jerri in June to travel with me through Belgium and Holland. Now if only Jack could come... although he could learn something from the dogs here. They are all extremely well behaved.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I am off to Madrid on Friday and will be back Sunday. I'll let you know about it soon, I promise. I love and miss you all  <3  At

No comments:

Post a Comment