Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Walk Home With Me: my attempt at a picture guide :)

This is a picture guide to my walk home from class, starting at the CIEE study center. It take about 25 minutes to walk to class but its a gorgeous 25 minutes, strolling though ancient plazas and down winding back streets where plants hang off small window balconies and the facades of apartments are all bright yellow and red. Enjoy! I love and miss you all!

The CIEE study center where I will have classes Monday and Wednesday and where I am spending these first 2 weeks studying.


One of my favorite streets. Mateo de Gatos. It's the last part of my walk to the study center, first when I go home.


My favorite plaza I have found. La Plaza de Triunfo. Its gorgeous and I get to walk through it every day! Its comprised off cafes and orange trees, the cathedral, the royal castle, and the old city wall. What more could you ask for?!?!?

Just across the bridge from river from my neighborhood. This welcomes me to the city center every morning!

The view across the river while walking home. ( My neighborhood, Los Remedios, is on the left; Triana is on the right)

View as I start my walk to class every morning. So Beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Your favorite street: Matt of the Cats!

    (or kill of cats but i like the first one better)

    ReplyDelete